The process of compressing air typically produces a substantial amount of condensate that contains air compressor lubricant carryover. Without an oil-water separator in your compressed air system, this condensate/lubricant mixture will go down the drain and quite possibly find its way into the surrounding groundwater. The Intelli PAK System has been engineered to provide the most effective and user-friendly oil-water separator on the market.
Why Do I Need an Oil-Water Separator?
- Alumino silicate substrate media is formulated to attract the contaminants and repel water molecules
- The internal bonding process virtually eliminates any possibility of the used media being able to contaminate ground water
- All Units will handle any lubricant including silicone
- Five different capacities: 250 cfm, 400 cfm, 750 cfm, 1000 cfm, and 1500 cfm
- Sleek cabinet design that matches our compressors
- Proprietary encryption design on the replacement cartridges