Champion CFE Series Mist Eliminators are used to reduce energy costs and remove oil and water aerosols from compressed air systems. They also protect products and processes from contamination, increase the life of pneumatic equipment, help eliminate paint appearance and adhesion problems, and keep pneumatic instruments operating.
- 125 – 3000 SCFM
- Maximum working pressure: 150 PSIG
- Maximum operating temperature: 150°F
- Low pressure drop, saving energy
- Long life mist eliminator element – standard
- Automatic condensate drain – optional