3 Ton Capacity Floor Jack 71203
A floor jack designed for a variety of automotive shop uses. Ideal for roadside service calls.
- Double pump piston raises the saddle to the load quickly.
- 3” low and 19 3/4” maximum lift heights (without saddle adapter).
- 6” low and 22 3/4” maximum lift heights (with saddle adapter).
- Safety bypass and overload systems prevent cylinder damage and prevent the jack from being used beyond the ASME/PASE load-limiting standard.
- Grab handles for positioning and carrying the jack.
- Durable nylon wheels protect epoxy and tile floors.
- Also available is our unique 3″ saddle extension adapter (Model 71303). Its patent pending design has been created to quickly lift the load. Since most SUV’s and service trucks have a higher low lift height, the increased height of the saddle allows for quicker positioning and quicker lifting of the vehicle. It saves time and effort and increases shop efficiency.
Safety bypass and overload systems prevent cylinder damage and prevent the jack from being used beyond the ASME/PASE load-limiting standard.
|Low Lift Height||3″|
|High Lift Height||19.75″|
|Shipping Weight||71 lbs.|